The mission of the Central Carrollton Association (CCA) is to improve the quality of life in the neighborhood we serve. We work with our city councilperson and staff, and with police, school, and other officials, to address infrastructure improvements, land use issues, city ordinance violations, tree planting, eliminating blight, crime prevention, beautification, and many other activities to enhance our neighborhood.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Patrick Braud, President
Rich Arnold, Vice President
Gladys Brown, Vice President
Paul Baricos, Secretary
Annmarie Derby, Treasurer
Since our inception in 2006 we have:
* Planted trees - over 600 since Hurricane Katrina.
* Held cleanups in our two cemeteries and worked with veteran’s groups to maintain graves and headstones.
* Subsidized the placement of crime cameras throughout the neighborhood.
* Addressed blight, code enforcement, and street and drainage issues.
* Held yearly block parties.
* Published a newsletter to keep our members informed about meetings, activities, and issues.
* Organized community forums featuring city officials, leaders, and experts.
* Communicated and interacted with the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Engagement, District A Counciilmember's office, the NOPD 2nd District, the schools within our area, and other neighborhood associations.
Won't You Join Us?
Click here to apply - either online or by mail - to join CCA or renew your annual membership today!
CCA Membership Application (pdf)Download
Courtesy notice - parking (pdf)Download
Courtesy notice - trash/recycling (pdf)Download
Adopt a Catch Basin (pdf)Download
CCA Tree form (pdf)Download
NOPD Hot Sheet (pdf)Download
Tulane Off-campus_guide_2021-web (pdf)Download
July 2022 NOPD Neighborhood Crime Data (pdf)Download
Sign up to hear from us about special events.