The mission of the Central Carrollton Association (CCA) is to improve the quality of life in the neighborhood we serve. We work with our city councilperson and staff, and with police, school, and other officials, to address infrastructure improvements, land use issues, city ordinance violations, tree planting, eliminating blight, crime prevention, beautification, and many other activities to enhance our neighborhood.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Patrick Braud, President
Mike Kuczynski, Vice President
Gladys Brown, Vice President
Paul Baricos, Secretary
Annmarie Derby, Treasurer
Since our inception in 2006 we have:
* planted trees in our neighborhood - over 600 since Hurricane Katrina.
* Held cleanups in our two cemeteries on Cohn and Hickory Streets and worked with veteran’s groups to maintain graves and headstones.
* Subsidized the placement of crime cameras throughout the neighborhood.
* Addressed blight, code enforcement, and street and drainage issues.
* Held yearly block parties.
* Published a newsletter to keep our members informed about meetings, activities, events, and issues facing our community.
* Organized community forums open to everyone throughout the year featuring city officials, leaders, and experts on issues important to our neighborhood.
* Communicated and interacted with the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Engagement, District A Counciilmember's office, the NOPD 2nd District, the schools within our area, as well as other neighborhood associations adjacent to our area on issues that affect us all!
Won't You Join Us?
Click here to apply - either online or by mail - to join CCA or renew your annual membership today!
District A Office - Joe Giarrusso, Councilman
Historic District Landmarks Commission (Carrollton Historic District)
Tulane University Police Department (TUPD), 504-865-5200
US Environmental Protection Agency (violations)
Sign up to hear from us about special events.